Road Tour of the Cazorla National Park
Detailed Itinerary HERE
The route circumnavigates the park, taking in all three ranges, staying at several hotels dotted around the park. We ride for three consecutive days, taking in the bulk of the climbing, including the Queen stage, with two major Cat 1 climbs and an HC, (totalling some 3,000m in 125km with an IBP index of 204!). We include a rest day on Day Five, when a short ride is optional, depending on the fatigue level of the group. Or indeed, relax and enjoy the Spa facilities of the hotel or explore the local town of Cazorla. Thursday (Day Six) we are back in the saddle with a loop around the Las Villas range and Friday we head back to our starting point and a well-deserved treat at the luxury boutique hotel we started from.
A support vehicle ensures any mechanical issues in the remote areas can be dealt with swiftly, that food and water is on hand (no cafes or garages to refuel here!) or indeed if the terrain proves too challenging, that there is the comfort and safety of a lift for you and your bike to the next overnight stop! All luggage is carried to the next hotel on the tour and airport transfers from Murcia International Airport are included.
650km and 12,000m of ascent, depending on an optional day off... and minor route variations.
- Day One: Airport Collection and Transfer to Hotel
- Day Two: 110km - 1.900m
- Day Three: 125km - 3000m
- Day Four: 120km - 2400m
- Day Five: Rest Day or an optional short ride
- Day Six: 135km 2000m
- Day Seven: 135km 2600m
- Day Eight: Transfer to Airport and Depart
Detailed Itinerary HERE
* "Planned": Stuff happens. Forest fires, rockfalls, unpassable ice sheet.. we've had a few over the years. Rare, but stuff happens.
€995 euros per person, minimum 4 persons, max 8 (limited accommodation options: for larger groups please contact us for a custom package)
Payment Plan and Refund Policy here
Contact Us for details and questions.
- Collection and Drop-off at Murcia International (Airport (RMU)
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation (7 Nights)
- Accompanying Riding Guide
- Support Vehicle and transport of bags and kit.
- Support "Runner".
- Photographer and any Photos.
Available at Extra Cost.
- Bike Hire
- Collection and Drop off at Alicante Airport (ALC) or alternate
- Evening Meals and Beverages
- Daytime Snacks and Beverages
- Mechanical Assistance or Parts
This event is highly dependent on the time of year and the notice given: this is a tour through a sparsely populated area with only very limited accommodation. Please Book Early!
Gallery Photos Here